Everyday Musings....

iRandom now playing...

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Silly Putty

Sorry about the funny mix up with this post earlier, I tried to post this from my phone and not being a techno chick well it did not post well.

Anyways, I've made silly putty a few times this week and thought I'd share the recipe.  For those of you with kids this is a super easy and fun activity to do!  There are a few ways to do it but here is the recipe I used.

Two parts Elmers multi-purpose glue (not school glue)
One part Sta-Flo liquid starch
Food Dye

Mix elmers, liquid starch and about 5-6 drops of food dye with a spoon for a few minutes, let sit for ten-fifteen minutes, then pick goo up and roll into ball and shape for about four minutes or so.  Silly Putty stretches when you pull it slow, breaks when you pull it fast, picks up ink writings and bounces!  Enjoy this craft, I did!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment